\ My First Month in Ibiza | Wearing Petite

My First Month in Ibiza


One month into my second summer on the enchanting island of Ibiza, I've finally gotten round to writing my first blog post (this was supposed to be 'My First Week' - whoops!).
Time goes so quickly in Ibiza and the pace of life is so slow that it's incredibly easy to get swept up in the dream and lose all sense of responsibilities...but that's what it's all about, I suppose!

They say the best things in life are free, and - no matter what you've come to Ibiza for - the most magical moment here is the sunset. My favourite thing about living in San Antonio is that it has the most famous sunset location in Ibiza: Sunset Strip. Every evening Cafe Mambo host a different DJ to take you through to sunset; it's the best part of my day. Every day. Hundreds of people and tens of boats gather there every night to see it, it's honestly unmissable. Oh, and top tip: Take a bottle of wine/sangria to drink on the rocks.


Top: American Apparel, Skirt: ASOS, Belt: Primark, Trainers: Nike
The beauty of Ibiza life is you never know where you might end up. One of my best days so far has been in Cala Tarida - a peaceful resort surrounded by pine-covered hills, not far from San Antonio. It was the perfect spot for an evening BBQ and welcome break from the madness.



  
Bikini: H&M, Sunglasses: Topshop

Cue the madness and enter Zoo Project (it is Ibiza after all) one of the island's most famous events. Supposedly an old, abandoned zoo turned al fresco party spot, Zoo Project is an unmissable event in Ibiza. Animal themed, fancy dress, body paint and glitter are essential here. It's a magical experience, complete with meditation circles, tarot reading, fire dancers and all to the sound of underground electronic music.

Expect to be dancing in treehouses, an old seal pit or an Alice-in-Wonderland-style living room. If you're looking to feel the true soul of Ibiza, Zoo Project is where to go.


Sunglasses & Bag: Primark, Dress & Shoes: H&M
Keeping up with a vegan diet in Ibiza is proving to be quite the challenge, so when I heard there was a beach club in San Antonio with a vegan menu I was all ears. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a superfood. Cotton Fitness & Beach Club is located on Calo des Moro beach and is definitely a gym-bunny's heaven (honestly, I was far more interested in a beer and a nap).

It was, however, like a little slice of heaven. If you're looking for somewhere to have a drink, dinner, work out or even a nap (🙋🏼) go to Cotton Fitness & Beach Club.


Sunglasses: Tiger, Necklace & Bikini: Primark
I love a freebie. And that's why I love Sundays in Playa D'en Bossa. Sunday is the day of the pool party in Bossa; just take a stroll along the beach and take your pick. Jet Apartments Pool Party is everyone's go-to spot, next to Bora Bora beach club. Honestly, this is my favourite day of the week! And when you need a break from dancing next to the pool, take five on Bora Bora Beach right outside. What more could you ask for on a Sunday afternoon? I mean, except for a free ticket to Sankeys afterwards...



Sunglasses: Topshop, Swimsuit: H&M

Don't forget you can follow my adventures every day by following @RosiePetite on Instagram and keep updated on my daily story!

Share this:

0 comments