\ Pretty in Pinafore | Wearing Petite

Pretty in Pinafore


Pinafores have been a street style go-to for some months now. Plus sides: they look cute AF and make you feel super nostalgic and playful. Down side: they are not flattering on short girls at all. After trying on every single pinafore on the high street (seriously - I tried every. Single. One) I can definitely say that Primark has got it right. Flattering on your figure and easy on your bank account! I bought my denim pinafore in Primark for £10 and will be returning to buy it in every colour and (hopefully) in velvet for winter? Please, Primark?

             

Styling your pinafore is easy as they generally go with anything. You can wear it with booties, trainers, sliders - whatever. I am loving 90s vibes at the moment so I've gone for these Platform Sliders from H&M. I do love these shoes now...however the first week of wearing them was way more painful than I expected, so if you buy them then be prepared!

The pink rib knit top is from Apricot at New Look, although it's sold out now I will say that it is good quality and well worth a look through their autumn collection. 


Thanks to the ChloƩ Faye (AKA the 'it' bag of 2016), circles are everywhere. These earrings from H&M channel the Faye with a slight twist and the minimalistic look completes the outfit.

Share this:

0 comments