\ Decadence | Wearing Petite

Decadence


Khaki has been around for a few seasons now, but the colour shows no signs of disappearing any time soon. 'Earthy' tones are continuing to be a big street style trend this year. This outfit was inspired by Marc Jacobs' newest fragrance: Decadence. 
Decadence is such a unique scent; quite difficult to describe. It's a sensual, indulgent, almost woody smell. Definitely not for every day.



I bought this dress from River Island for AW15/16 so it is now sold out, however there are a lot of similar versions out there like this Faux Suede High Neck Swing Dress from Missguided, or this High Neck Ribbed Swing Dress from Boohoo. I'm wearing it with my favourite shoes - see Crop it Like it's Hot.
Alternatively, for the fashion forward girl in you, River Island has updated this dress for summer! Same material, same shape but with a new colour way and the season favourite cold shoulder. The Red Cold Shoulder Swing Dress makes you feel so elegant and is flattering on any figure.


Continuing on my 'Decadence' theme, I decorated my dress with the understated CĂ©line Style Knot Bracelet (crazily cheap, have a look), Semi-Precious Stone Ring from Topshop and my Nan's emerald earrings that got passed down to my sister and me - effortlessly glamorous.

Share this:

0 comments