\ The Liebster Award | Wearing Petite

The Liebster Award




I'm really happy to tell you that I've been nominated for The Liebster Award! This is a global award for up-and-coming bloggers in order to give us some recognition and help us to connect with each other.
 I was nominated by the stunning Roberta De Martino (thank you!!) - her blog Rob's Shelter is wonderfully written and her photography is beautiful. She has set me 10 questions to answer...


1. What is your favorite color? Why?
My favourite colour is yellow because it's a warm, happy colour. It's a sunny colour!


2. What do you expect from the future?
I don't like to think of the distant future too much because I can't possibly predict what might happen. But as for the next few years, after I finish my degree my boyfriend and I are planning to go travelling (very cliché, I know) hopefully on a round the world trip - probably after a lot of saving up and not wasting all my money on clothes!

3. What is your favorite food?
I recently became a vegetarian so in the last 8 months all my food preferences have completely changed! However, I grew up in Bournville with Cadbury World on my doorstep so I would have to say Cadbury's Dairy Milk is my favourite food.

4. If you were famous, what would you do with your money?
If I was famous I'd try to raise awareness about animal welfare - bet you weren't expecting that! As consumers, we really have no idea where our clothes or food is coming from and I think it's important that we learn about that.



5. Do you have a favorite blogger? Who is he/she?

Hannah Crosskey from A Fashion Fix. Her style is so classic and beautiful, plus she has the perfect mix of high street clothes and statement designer pieces. 



6. What do you do in your free time?

Between uni, blogging and work I don't have a lot of free time! But, honestly? I nap a lot. Like, a LOT.

7. What is the craziest experience you did in your life? And what is the craziest one you would do?
Last summer my best friend and I booked a one way flight to Mallorca, then within 24 hours we'd booked our one way ferry to Ibiza where we stayed for a couple of months. I feel like that's pretty crazy. I'm not sure what crazy thing I'd do next... Can you plan to do something crazy??

8. Where would you like to be right now?
This may be a very typical answer but I think I'd like to be on an island in the middle of nowhere. No responsibilities, just nice food and lots of pretty dresses. Perfect.

9. What or who inspires you?
My style inspiration has always been Audrey Hepburn. She's known for her timeless, classy style but behind that are her and her family's war efforts during WW2 and her continuous charity work throughout her later life. She reminds me of the importance of being kind to everyone, in every way.

10. Finish these questions by writing a quote that you like.
Can I have two?? 

'Happy girls are the prettiest girls' - Audrey Hepburn (I'm sure you saw an Audrey Hepburn quote coming after my last answer).
'If we want fashion that is beautiful, let it also be kind' - Dolly Jones, reporting on Rana Plaza in Vogue a couple of years ago.


Here are my nominated blogs:


This is what you need to do next: 


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blog.

2. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.

3. Nominate 5-10 blogs to receive the award who have less than 200 followers.

4. Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.

5. Answer 10 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 10 questions.



Here are your 10 questions:



1. What's your favourite book/film/magazine?

2. Are you a morning or a night time person?

3. What is your guilty pleasure?

4. If you overheard someone talking about you, what would they be saying?

5. Who is your favourite designer and why?


6. Why did you start blogging?

7. What blogs inspire you?

8. Describe your perfect day.

9. If you were stuck on a desert island, what item would you want to have with you?

10. Finish these questions with your favourite quote (copying Roberta's question, but I thought it was a nice way to end).

Enjoy!

Share this:

4 comments