\ It's a Love A-Flare | Wearing Petite

It's a Love A-Flare


As the 70s trend continues to influence UK street style, here are a few reasons why you shouldn't shy away from flare jeans:
1. Surprisingly, they do wonders for your figure. Hello long, skinny legs...hello flares!
2. They make you look taller. Especially as they're wide enough for you to sneakily wear heels.
3. They have the potential to turn a boring outfit into a fashion forward outfit with statement trousers.
4. Vogue says so.
5. .......Vogue says so.
My jeans are ASOS Bell Flare Jeans. I didn't get them from the petite section because I wanted to pair them with heels, as it gives the illusion of longer legs. My boots are River Island Faux Suede Knee High Boots - I bought them last year but they are still selling very similar boots.



I kept the flare theme running throughout the outfit with this long bell-bottomed sleeved top from Primark, along with a Primark coat that has definitely added a pop of colour to my winter!



'Earthy' tones in the details of this outfit kept me feeling natural. This Double Woven Leather Bracelet really compliments this Silver Leaf Ring, both from Pandora. My ring was from Topshop but unfortunately it's no longer available, however I do believe you should invest good quality jewellery and Pandora is very affordable for the quality you get. 


So, my fellow petite girls, do not fear the flare! Hide some heels under your bell bottoms and enjoy your new super-long legs. 

Please comment and leave your blog URL for me to follow :)


Share this:

22 comments